IQ Wars End User License Agreement
Please read the following agreement carefully before installing IQ Wars (“Software”). IQ Wars End User License Agreement ( “EULA” or “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (“User”), and MB IQ projektai, the Software provider, and the provider of approved services. By clicking the [Agree] button, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, CLICK THE [CANCEL] BUTTON AND DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
- 1. USE OF THE SOFTWARE
1) This Software is a multiplayer online game developed for normal users, and users of approved services. As such it can be used freely at home, work, school, or public place in any personal, nonprofit, non-commercial capacity. Using the Software for commercial purposes without the permission of IQ Wars is prohibited.
2) The User must use the Software in compliance with the intellectual property laws and regulations of the country or region in which it is being used.
3) The Software will be installed on users hard disk. The Software is automatically updated when new version of IQ Wars is issued. MB IQ projektai is not responsible for any usage of non up to date version of IQ Wars.
4) The User may not use this Software in conjunction with any technologies, software products, services, etc that are developed for the purposed of evading or disabling the copyright protection on content, works, licenses, etc that are protected under the copyright laws of the country or region in which the Software is being used.
5) Beyond what is explicitly permitted in accordance with relevant copyright and intellectual property laws, the User may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
- 2. SOFTWARE BETA VERSION RELEASE
The Software may contain beta versions of certain features, functions, services, and processes, and performance may change without prior notice to the User. Further, beta versions may contain errors that effect normal usage of the Software. User must be aware that his account, scores, credits and any player or software related information might be deleted after Beta version is replaced by official version of IQ Wars. By installing a beta version of the Software the User confirms that he or she understands and agrees to the above.
- 3. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES
In order to provide its intended services properly, the Software includes a function which transmits data via the internet. This data transmission function is necessary for various additional features and functions provided by the Software, and by installing the Software, the User agrees to the Software using this data transmission function in order to provide these additional features and services.
1) AUTOMATIC UPDATE
This Software includes a function that contacts an update server in order to automatically download version upgrades, bug fixes, patches, performance upgrades and other such updates. By installing this Software the User agrees to allow the Software to perform these automatic updates. Furthermore, it is possible that certain features and functions that were previously available will become unusable after updating.
2) SERVER COMMUNICATION
There is some communication between IQ Wars server and The Software installed. All communication is encrypted.
3) OTHER SERVICES
There may be times when the User will be directly presented with advertisements and/or offers for additional content, software, services, or a combination of any of these things when downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software. By downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software the User agrees to be presented with such offers and/or advertisements.
- 4. PRIVILEGES AND RIGHTS
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights regarding the Software are owned by MB IQ projektai in accordance with EU and International copyright laws. The User has the right to use the Software to consume contents in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of the contents’ copyright owner and in accordance with the copyright and intellectual property rights of the region in which the Software is being used. Any problems or damages that occur due to using the Software in an improper or illegal manner are the sole responsibility of the User. This EULA does not make any warranties or grant any rights in regards to content consumed with the Software.
- 5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) MB IQ projektai is not responsible for any damage to a computer system, device, or data that is incurred by installing or using the Software.
2) MB IQ projektai does not guarantee against errors, bugs, performance issues, or security issues with the Software
3) MB IQ projektai does not guarantee that it can/will fix every error within the Software.
- 6. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
In the event the User is in breach of any clause of this Agreement, the Agreement will be terminated automatically and immediately. If the Agreement is terminated due to a breach of agreement, the User will receive no notification from MB IQ projektai. The Agreement can also be terminated at any time by uninstalling the Software.
- 7. REDISTRIBUTION
1) Redistributing the Software without the permission of MB IQ projektai is prohibited.
2) Making changes to the Software’s installation program is prohibited
- 8. ARBITRATION AND JURISDICTION
Any arbitration of legal disputes relating to the Software will be conducted by a competent court with jurisdiction over the region in which MB IQ projektai is located.
Last modified: February 16, 2015